Takeda is an industry-leading, global pharmaceutical company with an unwavering dedication to putting patients at the center of everything we do. We live our values of Takeda-ism - Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance - and are united by our mission to strive towards Better Health and a Brighter Future for people worldwide through leading innovation in medicine.
Here, everyone matters, and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. At Takeda, you will make an impact on people’s lives - including your own.
A subsidiary of Takeda, BioLife is an industry leader in operating high quality plasmapheresis centers throughout the United States. At BioLife Plasma Services, we excel at caring. Caring for the quality of our lifesaving services, caring for the donors who help make it happen, and caring for the communities we call home. Improving Lives. Improving life for everyone.
BioLife’s employment opportunities are among the best, offering competitive pay, immediate benefits, paid time off, on the job training, advancement potential AND an environment full of fast-paced fun all while working to save lives.
Provides Receptionist support to the plasma collection center, under the general direction of the Plasma Center Manager. Primarily provides customer service and performs administrative duties.
All below listed responsibilities must be completed in compliance with federal, state, local and company-specific regulations related to quality of product, employee and donor safety, and to the proper performance of day-to-day activities. Employees must also maintain complete and accurate records, in accordance with cGMP.
• Administrative functions related to new donors, repeat donors and SPE only donors that include but are not limited to :
o Verifying appointment times
o Assisting donors with future appointments
o Ensuring repeat donors scan in electronic system
o Creating or pulling donor record files
o Verifying prior donations
o Requesting identification for new donors
o Notifying the appropriate personnel that visitor/donor has arrived
o Contact donors to remind them of physical appointments
o Maintain orderly filing system, purging records as needed
• Answers incoming phone calls in a timely manner exhibiting strong customer service skills.
• Greets all visitors to the facility including new and repeat donors in a timely manner exhibiting strong customer service skills.
BioLife Job Description
Essential: High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Ability to read and follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and to maintain complete and accurate records.
• Experience in a laboratory, hospital, or other regulated environment is a plus
• Responsible for providing exceptional customer service to donors (external) and fellow employees (internal)
• Refers to Center Manager for guidance on complex, medium-impact or above decisions (internal)
• Refers to management team for escalated donor/employee concerns (internal)
• Reports to Center Manager (Internal)
• Coordinates will all other center roles to effectively problem solve, ensure safety of staff and donors, and provide an exceptional customer experience.
• Requires occasional leaning, bending, stooping, crouching, reaching above shoulders and below knees and the ability to walk and stand for entire work shift. May lift up to 5 lbs. occasionally.
• Must be able to communicate face to face as well as over the telephone
• Supports the center management team in identifying operational opportunities for continuous improvement, initiating changes to center processes as needed, through use of company approved procedures (including but not limited to 5S, Value Stream Mapping and Kaizen)
United States of America